Sunday, January 6, 2008

From The Sandlot to a Concrete Jungle

Photobucket

This movie inspired me as a child. I literally used to watch it everyday. I was potty trained watching this movie and I feel the need to tell everyone to watch it just one more time to bring back old memories. Better yet, if you have never seen this movie before, I highly suggest you watch it.

On another similar topic. I was in SLB with my friends and saw a pair of P.F. Flyers. I bought them then&there. Just to bring back old memories.

NOTE: nike isn't everything. buy what you feel is comfortable and you. DO NOT BUY SHIT TO IMPRESS OTHERS. if you have a passion for something, or feel the need to express yourself a certain way, i suggest you start by doing that now.

See how far it gets you in life.

No comments: